$3,895 per month
- Bedrooms: 1 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 1 bath
- Laundry: Shared or in building
- Property Type: Condo / Apartment Unit
1700 Broadway offers a combination of comfort, elegance and classic San Francisco style. This beautifully maintained, 6-story, pre-war building, redolent of the buildings tucked into side streets throughout the Upper East Side, is perched on a sunny block at the northeast corner of Pacific Heights.
The spacious, bright 1 bed/1 bath apartment is located in the back of the 2nd floor and offers an oasis of calm and tranquility. Inside you're greeted with beautiful hardwood floors and tons of natural light that pours in through windows in every room. The apartment benefits from natural light pouring in from windows in the breakfast room, formal dining room, living room & bedroom. The walk-in closet off the foyer (17x4) has street street-facing window and could easily serve as a home office.
NEIGHBORHOOD Pacific Heights is many things to many people but to almost all San Franciscans, it is one of the most scenic neighborhoods in the city. 1700 Broadway Street is ideally situated - a short walk to Fillmore & Union Streets and the treasure trove of local boutiques, shops, restaurants and watering holes.
Going in the opposite direction, it’s a short stroll down to Polk Street where you’ll find some of the best culinary shopping in the city. To top things off, you’re 5 minutes from Lafayette Park and its 11+ acres of palm trees, dogs and some fabulous people watching.
- Onsite resident manager
- Beautifully restored hardwood floors
- Upgraded kitchen with gas stove and generous dining area with built-in shelving, granite counters and LOADS of cabinet space (No dishwasher)
- Large formal living room with vaulted, beamed ceiling
- Large formal dining room with vaulted, beamed ceiling
- Separate breakfast room
- 4 walk-in closets and loads of storage
- New window treatments
- Secure keypad with remote access for guests and deliveries
- Walk Score - 99 / Bike Score - 60 / Transit Score 83
- Public Transit: MUNI Lines: 45, 43, 41
- 1 block from Tech Shuttles
- Available now
- Owner pays water, sewer, garbage and steam heat
- Common coin operated laundry
- 1 year lease required
- No animals unless required by law
- No smoking building
To schedule a private showing or for additional information contact:
Bobby Fraher | [email protected] | (415) 531-2680
Rental listings are subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third-party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. Thank you. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.